Thursday, March 31, 2011

Papersave Project Moves Forward

I've been bitten by the bronchitis bug. The fight is finally turning my way so I thought I would post an update to our Papersave project. We signed the deal for the advanced implementation of Papersave for RE. We are super excited. I've been working with Mindy at Papersave to set up our design call and IT prerequisite call. We had a good kickoff call and I'm very happy with how things are going. We were told that it was helpful to send them as much info as we could ahead of time, so we did just that. We sent a Powerpoint documenting our work flow from gift receipt to acknowledgement. We've had a few internal meetings looking at our objectives. They are:

  • move toward a paperless office

  • improve the process related to gift entry

  • make gift related and constituent related documents easily available to our staff members

  • have the ability to query on gift data and bring up related documentation

We feel we will meet these objectives. Our next step in the process are a two calls and then on to install and implementation and training. I'll keep you posted.

We had a great user group meeting this month. I was so pleased by the turnout and we had lots to talk about. Check our our Philabug yahoo group to learn more.

I registered for the Blackbaud Conference. Can't wait! One of my favorite things to do for sure. I'm already planning on getting in on Saturday. I hope to spend some time with my great account manager, Mary Lehman. I also hope to catch up with some old friends.

We're going to redesign our Sphere FAF walk site. Now that's going to be a fun project. We're pretty comfortable with Net Community design, but we'll be getting help from Blackbaud to get FAF looking the way it needs to look. Wish us luck!

Best to you all - Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment